Here you can find more information on how to properly sort all the waste you generate at home.
Visual guide to sort your waste
We have prepared a guide for you to graphically know how to sort all your waste and become an expert in recycling.Download guide
Tips and good practices for sorting your waste
- Completely empty the packaging to facilitate recycling.
- Do not separate plastic caps and lids from their plastic packaging.
- Separate metal and plastic caps and lids from their glass packaging.
- Remove the labels from your packaging only if they are made of different materials and can be easily removed.
- Fold the cardboard boxes so they take up less space.
- Cut the large pieces of organic matter (ham leg bone, watermelon, ...) to reduce its size.
- Do not store dead batteries in humid places, exposed to heat or for a long time.
- Do not throw away food scraps (garlic, breadcrumbs, ...) together with the used vegetable oil.
- Any used or expired medication should be taken to the SIGRE point of your pharmacy.